Monday, May 27, 2013

More Tim Holtz Tags

I saw a tag sort've like this on Pinterest and liked it so I decided to recreate it my way with what I had on hand...



The background music was a freebie printable I found on Pinterest.  I printed it on white cardstock, sprayed it with workable fixative to seal the toner so I could ink and mist the card to age it.  You can download Silent Night and O Come All Ye Faithful  here .

The reindeer, 25 and ticket are all Tim Holtz Dies, the evergreen branch is a Spellbinders die.  One of these days I'll have to get me one of those Martha Stewart pine sprig punches...that thing would get worn out at my house..lol...

The layers behind the reindeer are a small doily with a punched circle of cardstock...I've permanently installed a sewing machine in my scrapbook room for a quick stitch around the cards and tags I'm making to add a little texture...

Thanks for stopping by...this will be the last post today, I've got to get going to a Memorial Day cookout at my son's house.

Have a great Memorial Day, and a huge thank you to all the men and women soldiers who defend our country everyday.  Hat's off to you all.

Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment